Other than your family what inspires you to do your best?

OctoberOrganics

Asked by OctoberOrganics at 8:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• MONEY. Lol...I should probably come up with something less shallow, but money can buy you so much security and I can't wait to be in a position where I feel good about the kids college and my retirement. I'm in school right now, so that is why I do my very best in school. As far as in general, society makes me want to be my best...I see so many rude, apathetic people out there now, and I don't want to contribute to that.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I DO MY BEST FOR PERSONAL SATISFACTION. I PERSONALLY HATE TO FEEL LIKE I HAVE DONE A SHABBY JOB. WHEN I DO SOMETHING I ENJOY A SATISFACTION FROM GETTING IT DONE RIGHT AND EFFICIANTLY AND EVEN FRUGALLY. I KIND OF LIKE TO GIVE MYSELF LITTLE CHALLENGES WHEN I DO THINGS. LOL
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 9:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• God b/c hes the only person I need to please. people or myself will always fail you at some point and time in your life.
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Christ
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• What motivates me to do my best?? if I do it right the first time~ I NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 2:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2008