What do you guys think about Paris and her new stunt?

I can't believe it, I think she is a moron...I am actually disappointed in her...what do you guys think...She was better off not in the lime light...and I think that's why she's doing this...to get back in the lime light...

AnasMommy7

Asked by AnasMommy7 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have no idea what she did this time. I've stopped paying attention to her. I used to find her antics entertaining, now I just find her to be sad.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Huh? What did she do now?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• LOL-She just got arrest at the Wynn in Las Vegas because her and her bf were smoking pot and a cop pulled them over. When she asked to go inside the hotel, she was pulling out lip balm and coke fell out of her purse! She said it wasn't hers and she thought it was gum...what an idiot!
    AnasMommy7

Comment by AnasMommy7 (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think she's an idiot!! She actually said she thought the cocaine was gum! REALLY?! since when does gum look like cocaie?
    Andria H.

Answer by Andria H. at 9:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• she's just stupid and i don't care for anything about her. so i heard about it and didn't even blink and eye, not shocked at all. but who cares.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 9:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• i think she did it because no one was talking about her and she missed it..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• She is a total asshat, always has been! I can't believe people love her when she has no real talent or ambition other to be a well dressed whore.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• That's what I think, she just wanted to be in the lime light again. She's so stupid. I thought she was passed all this...
    AnasMommy7

Comment by AnasMommy7 (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I named my RV after Paris cause it is so pretty too and can't do much right...I kept the name on the RV even when it got all fixed cause our dear Paris seemed to be growing up...but I hit a redwood in her just the same time she got arrested.

I think she is getting old for not thinking she isn't enough already. why would she need to escape from her life? (now where are her brothers? they must be grown up by now...)
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:49 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• when will she learn? when she in jail....no... maybe when she loses her looks or money lol
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010