Pregnancy? What is the right choice?

I just found out that I'm pregnant. My baby is almost 11 and I don't want to have any more children. At least I don't think I do. Would it be horrible to abort the pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• So I take it that the father of the baby isn't the father of your other two children? What does he have to say about it? Does he want you to have the baby or does he want you to have an abortion?
    SheIsMySunrise

Answer by SheIsMySunrise at 11:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I don't think anyone can really tell you what to do...I won't try. Personally, I could never have an abortion...nor could I give a child up for adoption.

What you really need to do is look at that woman in the mirror and ask HER. She's going to be the one you have to deal with for the rest of your life.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• your going to get answers you dont like out of this question but i say that ultimatly its your choice. personally i could much more easily have an abortion that give my child up for adoption, the first movements meant love for me. if you dont want or cant afford or dont think you can raise another child do what is right for you. one thing you dont want is a child you resent having.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 9:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yah, you will get if from all ends with a question like this, but suprisingly I haven't seen anything too harsh yet. I have to agree, I have my opinions, but it could be the best thing that ever happened to you! My best friend was 44 and got preg! She was shocked, but she is so amazingly happy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:59 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I'm pro choice. On that note, sometimes things happen for a reason. You may not have wanted another baby, but are you sure that you don't want THIS baby? If there is even the smallest amount of doubt, follow your instincts.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't have an abortion but thats just me. No matter what the circumstances I could never do that I know some people think its not alive and doesn't feel anything but personally I think it does I mean if its moving and has a heart beat it has to be. :/
    Nattiesmom10

Answer by Nattiesmom10 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• adoption there are family's out there that cant have kids that would give it a great life.. in my opinion abortion is selfish.. yu have to think of what that tiny life could do .. it could grow up to change the world.. do what u like though
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 9:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• you can always put the baby up for adoption. i think you should think about it a little more good luck
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I personally wouldn't, that is your choice. My oldest is 8.5 my youngest is 20 months and I am pregnant again. I wouldn't change it for the world.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• That's up to you.... You could always give the baby up for adoption.... Just think about it.... Talking with the baby's father..... Why would you want to give the baby, if you don't mind me asking?! Did you just want one child?
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010