OK SEX QUESTION>>>Maybe TMI but I really need advice on this one......

So I have had 3 kids and for some reason these days I cannot seem to get off when I have sex? WTF? I just don't get it.. We have tried different Position's and toys and all kind's of things.... Is this normal? I just don't get it... I love sex and yeah it feels great but I want to Climax. What the hell is the point if I don't.... Should I talk to my doctor does having babies like mess up your nervy feelings down there? I just don't get it... I am only 23 I have a long life of sex ahead of me I need this problem rectified.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Health

• Can you get yourself off? If you can get off alone, you might be just overthinking things when you're with your husband/SO. How recent was your last baby? I know after I had my daughter I didn't want sex at all for months...I just was not interested in sex at all which is completely out of character for me. I'm sure having babies does mess with you a little, and definitely talk to your doctor.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Hmmm...well, there are ALOT of things that can affect a womans ability to have the big O during sex! It is harder for me also.....I have to clear all things, distractions from my head. I have to be able to just enjoy the moment and not obsess about making myself have the O! After 13 years of marriage, I can tell you men forget we need all the 'foreplay' to get in the mood - so sometimes I help him by starting early in the day with kisses, pats, flirting, etc. - it starts building you up for it. Last, I have found before we even start the deed I lube up with a flavored lotion or cream for 'down there' - it just feels nice and helps me get in the mood faster. Good luck - hope these things help! And, if all else fails - yes, speak to your Dr.! That is his job - to help you!
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 9:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Relax and slow down.... you'll get there. I think that you're probably getting anxious.
    Anonymous

• tHANKS LADIES i FELT STUPID EVEN ASKING SUCH A WEIRD QUESTION... BUT IF MY FACE TO FACE FRIENDS CAN'T GIVE ME ANY ADVICE. i TURN TO MY COMPUTER "FRIENDS" TO ANSWER THE QUESTION YES I CAN GET MYSELF OFF MOST OF THE TIME>> JUST NOT DURNING SEX AND YEAH I AM SURE THAT THE CONSTANT WORRY OF ONE OF THE KIDS BARGING IN PROBABLY DOESN'T EXACTLY HELP..... MAYBE i NEED A LOCK FOR MY DOOR ! !
    Anonymous