Hi. I'm a widower looking for a recipe for crock pot pork loin. Can you halp me?

I'm looking for a recipe for crock pot pork loin. Any sugestions?

skip11563

Asked by skip11563 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I usually get a marinade, poke the crap out of the roast, and dump about half of it over the roast in an airtight container, and let it set overnight. In the morning, put the roast in the crock pot, and pour the rest of the bottle and about 2 cups of hot water. Cook all day! I like to use a carribean jerk marinade.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• This person was a man and is no longer on CM.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• He does say "widower" after all. Poor guy, probably needed some help and didn't know what else to do. What a better place to go than a site full of moms for some cooking advice. I hope he got some ideas.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2008