baby digestion

my little one is 19 months old. he hasnt had regular BMs since i could remember. Hes always either constipated or has runny stool. this has been happening ever since his formula days. weve tried soy milk, whole milk, 2 percent, no milk products..you name it, we have tried it. We thought it may be a bug but all of his test results always come back normal. then we thought it could be a food allergy but then realized that this has been going on since he was a few months old, even before he had food. I notice now that all of his food is not getting broken down becuase it comes out and I can still tell what it is. I know that it has to be something going on with his digestive track. its aggrevating because all of the doctors tell me that he is fine and everything is normal. His butt has been ON FIRE for the past few nights to the point where he doesnt want me to touch it. its not normal, has anyone every experienced this????

dared2lovexx

Asked by dared2lovexx at 10:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is he teething? Cornstarch will help with the baby rash. Sounds like he needs his food more pureed still, my son is 15months and when he's teething we get a major case of dprash.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 4:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010