why is it so hard to get people to join?!

i really thought creating a new group to support moms with multiple sclerosis would be a big hit....nope, not yet. anyone know why its so daggon hard to get people to join? its not like i'm soliciting them, but i search ms every day on here to see if anything new pops up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Health

• Sorry that you can't get anyone to join. I would just try putting out the word some more. Here is a bump for you though
    cuteasabutton78

Answer by cuteasabutton78 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• do you know a good way to get the word out? i don't want to be annoying with it, and i'm not sure i can post an advertisement about it....just wondering...
    gfamilyof4

Answer by gfamilyof4 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Those support groups of people with the same issues often fail because when people are struggling, they don't have the energy to take on some one else's problems on top of their own. I have found that in autism support groups- the people who understand the most what I, as a parent of three on the autism spectrum am going through, don't want to hear about my issues. What we need are good listeners!
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 1:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2010