my cycle ended on the first of oct my cm is very wet but not ew i usualy ovulate early last two days ov predicter is faint{test line] and getting fainter still very wet cm and open cervix whats going on?

any advice?

pegpeg

Asked by pegpeg at 9:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would think that now would be a good time to have sex. Have you read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. I highly recommend it. It will help you learn to chart and everything so you can really know your body. Best wishes and baby dust.

Anonymous

• ditto to the above answer. CM would be the inidcator of fertility to trust not the opk.
    Anonymous

• you are all right ov predicter is positive now and i have read tcf but usually im not wet but ive been taking robitussun so that must be why
    pegpeg

Answer by pegpeg at 6:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008