Do your kids ever get on your last nerves?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes,. like right now. it's 1030pm and for some God forsaken reason my dd is still awake.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• somtimes when im doing something that takes alot of attention and all i can hear is screaming and cryin! Lol
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:26 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yes! But luckily it grows back while I sleep :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yes every day at approximatley 6pm....it's all the crabbyness, day is almost done, and they seem to fight more. Mornings are fun! Cuddlebugs!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yes. I think a parent would be lying if they told you they didn't. Everyone gets overwhelmed at times, the trick is to find the best way for you to deal with your stress in your "you time". Sometimes, you just need a break, too. :) And it helps you to be a better parent to take breaks for yourself every now and then.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Break what's that lol
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• AHA he wears down my patience, my sanity etc etc etc. LOL but I love him just the same.

Right now he is 4 and going through his question stages "Why mommy, what's that mommy, how come mommy, do babies just fall out of the tummy?"

Or I get teh Mommy , mommy , mom, momma , mommy and proceeds to pat my shoulder or arm.

Thank god for deep breaths and counting to 10. LOL. I think it's a kid thing and it's ok for us to get annoyed. Heck I get annoyed with some of the adults I'm around a lot of the time ha ha .
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 10:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• my 5 yr old is fine until his dad comes home then he is just wild!! and I know it is because he wants his dad's attention but his dad feels the TV needs more of his attention so every night I must deal with attention getting antics of a 5 yr old boy. then my 17 yr old will come in and stir the pot and well I just leave the room because if I don't it makes things get to a point of no return, you cannot take back words or actions.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yep! ds is right now, refusing to go to bed
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yes
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2010