What Do you think of the Kids show Caillou??

My two year old absolutely loves it!! he even named our puppy caillou! Ive heard good and bad things about the show it just confused me even more if i should even let him watch it!!

xsbnix

Asked by xsbnix at 10:34 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• why not? my kids love it, it shows good values and lessons by example...what bad things have you heard about it?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think it's cute but I haven't seen it much. my son isn't into cartoons really.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My son loves calliou, but I find calliou is so whiney lol..
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 10:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• My kids LOVE IT! And I find it to be really cute... I can't stand most of todays kids shows - Dora, Barney - So Annoying... But I like this one.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• my ds used to watch it, but we're not really big on the sprout channel anymore lol. every now and then it comes on PBS. the only "bad" thing i heard about it was the original opening, when they're singing the theme song or whatever, it shows him throwing a fit. alot of moms were HOT about it, and wrote them a letter. they changed it though, now all he does is wipe his brow. it's the part where he sings " 'cept when i've had enough"...other than that, i've heard nothing bad.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:38 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• see i love it to and it sometimes drives me crazy because ill be standing at the counter doing dishes and ill start to sing the theme song haha but ive heard (well basically what miss kelli said) hes whiney and he acts like a brat and is showing kids they can do things and get away with them if you have an imaginary friend because of one of the episodes they have he does.
    xsbnix

Comment by xsbnix (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• No harm at all in my book, my kids love the show.
    They don't even seem to pick up on that part- they are just interested in who he played with, where he went, etc.
    pat7879

Answer by pat7879 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Max LOVES this show. He also likes Word World. Other than that he couldn't care less about the tv.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010