Body acne???

I have little red bumps all over my tummy, back, arms, etc...
Is this a pregnancy symptom or something else? I guess its better than stretch marks but yuck!!!

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 10:43 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be one of many things....it could be acne it could be your hormones running amuck creating the bumps its kinda like the dark line some women get down their belly when they pregnant or the brown spots others get....there are so many weird pregnancy things that we can get its amazing. check with your dr at your next vist
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 1:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i would ask the ob doc. with my first pregnancy i had these itchy lttle bumps on my belly and breasts and it ended up being a fungus. i guess most people arent susceptable but pregnancy maeks you susceptible
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I think there's a condition that can start during the last stretch of pregnancy and the only way it goes away is delivery....I would ask your OB. I'm not sure what it's called.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:48 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• oh, it might help to know that I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have noticed the bumps in the last month or two
    elizabiza

Comment by elizabiza (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010