super tired is this normal?

I'm going on 38 weeks tomorrow and lately I've been super tired, sleeping alot and just out of energy. It's only been these last couple of days though because before it seemed like I couldn't stop cleaning and always doing something, now I can't even go check the mail without feeling completely out of it, is this normal? This is my 4th pregnancy and never experienced this with my others but I know every pregnancy is different, any advice will be appreciated.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 10:44 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you just cleaned your house like crazy and now your drained? i would say your very close to labor and your body is now trying to rest up for it.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:45 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• sounds like you wore yourself out with all your "nesting' just give yourself the rest you need :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:46 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• So normal!! I am 7 months pregnant working my but off in culinary school to get finished 2 weeks before my due date so I am starting to feel wiped out myself!! Good luck Momma!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh yea....I was dead with my last pregnancy.....other 2 were fine and had super energy but the last one was murder
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 1:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i will have alot of energy and do a bunch of stuff feel fine one day and then need a day of complete rest (or sometimes two) the next day... i'm 30 weeks. i think i just overdo it sometimes....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:55 AM on Sep. 2, 2010