vtech vsmile

I bought it for my son and he seemed kinda interested but got bored quick. I'm sure it was because he was tired lol. I'd love some reviews on this game system! I didnt know the animation was so old fashioned! But it's cute! He's only 2 but I got it so he could grow into it. He's kinda in that in-between age; too old for the vsmile baby, a bit young for the vsmile....

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• When my daughter was two years old, we needed somethng to keep her occupied in the back seat of the jeep. The Vtech Vsmile Pocket was a Godsend. Not only did we not have to drag out the bag of toys for each trip, but she began learning her letters and numbers long before she began school. Now every trip both my daughters look forward to playing with them. The Vtech Vsmile game system however has collected dust in our upstairs bedroom. We hooked it up there so they could play it during playtime, but the interest in it quickly faded. The Vtech Vsmile pocket on the other hand has worked out brilliantly. Now they look forward to the long trips in the jeep. One note however...if you do buy a vsmile pocket do know that it takes "AA" batteries and that they will need to be changed often. Best bet is to buy an adaptor that will fit in your vehicle's lighter. Hope that helps*S*
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 12:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• thanks! I was considering a hand held game system, but thought I'd try this. I think he'd enjoy the hand held one better/
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2010