Mamas in school: Does your head hurt, too?

Today, I went to my classes, had a quiz in English, came home and started trying to study my Chemistry while re-doing my notes, took one of my computer classes tests, and just finally gave up completely once I made it to Psychology and couldn't even understand a simple sentence on the syllabus. My head hurts now lol :( How about you? How are your classes going so far?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in

• Of course it hurts lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:14 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I just had a baby a few weeks ago, so I didn't enroll this sememster just to give myself a break.....but i've been there! Keep up the good work! Sounds like your on the right track with all your homework/studying! What are you going to school for?
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:50 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I finished college long before having kids and I could not IMAGINE being in school now. I give you guys a lot of credit!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:51 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Today was the first day back. Between navigating all the newbies between buildings and standing around to get my books (glad I pre-ordered, the line was only 45 minutes long that way *sigh*), my body is fried. I'll give it a few more days before it takes my brain with it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have 2 quizzes this week so yes my head hurts, too. Good luck to you.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Thought of this when I got home, so I had to come back and confirm. Yes, my head hurts now, too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:09 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm going for my MSN to be a midwife :) It's been my dream since I was about 7, I think.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010