dose anyone send thier children to a kindercare daycare center? How do you like it?

I am a mom of closely spaced sibs. Three boys ages 2.9, 17 months and three months old. I am going back to work and will have to commute 60 miles each day and my two older boys are enrolled in Kindercare. They are slated to begain this Tue. Oct 14th. I am new to this town (just moved here three wks before the birth of my new baby now three months old) I want to know how mom's feel about this center since they are a corporation and have many franchises. PLEASE HELP US

chynna26

Asked by chynna26 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• Every center is different. I had my older son in one when he was 2. I hated it. Moved.... Then last year, I had checked out a different one by our new house and the place is awesome. Great curriculum, clean, friendly caring workers, good supervision, etc.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I used to work in one when my kids were younger and the center I worked for was in a well to do neighborhood so it was nice..but with daycare you see a lot of employee turn over no matter where you are. I have also seen centers in not so good neighborhoods and it is a bit rougher there due to the children and parents. Just visit...do a pop in. I will say the teachers are given a ciriculum but that does not mean they stick to it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2008