Nasty, graphic post, but in life things like this can happen to anyone. adult content

What would you do if you went to a public restroom and saw a lady there who obviously just had a huge accident and was trying to wash up herself and her pants and underware. You could tell by the smell and condition of her pants that she was trying to wash, that her accident was big and nasty. She covered herself with the jacket.
She was obviously embarrassed and upset, a couple of us in the place acted like it wasn't a big deal, did our business and left.
I was brainstorming to figure out how I could help and had no idea.
If I asked if she needed help would be hurting her feelings and making her more embarrassed. And I didn't know how to help.
What would you do in a situation like this?
What if the accident happened to you, what would you do?
I am putting this in Just for fun section, but it wasn't fun for this lady at all, just don't know what category this question would fit.

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 10:55 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG.....I don't know what I would do. Maybe just leave? I don't think I could handle that kind of thing.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• oh no!!! poor woman! idk. I would ask what i could do.. maybe find her hubby or friend and let them know she needs help/pants or something along those lines.

just last night i sneezed while driving and got sick. i threw up all over my lap and door in an attempt to puke out the window. it was dark i was freaked out cuz i has nearly stopped and would i be hit by someone who did not want to slow down or pulled over for driving weird? ugh. i turned on my hazard lights and drove slow and puked... and puked and then just cried. when i got to my destination i mowed my sil down to get to the bathroom and motioned for my boyfriend to come help me.. give me new clothes.

ugh only thing i can think to do is speak kindly to her and ask her if you can help flag someone down that can get her pants or something...
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:00 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would definetly ask if she needed help! I could ask her if she had any money and wanted me to go to the store to buy her some pants and underwear if she didn't and I had a little I'd prob buy them for her. If i didn't have any money I'd tell her but ask if she needed help out to her car and just try to help the best I could. I would do what I would want someone to do for me if in this situation.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Honestly I would feel soo bad for her. I would probably even go out of my way to get pants or something else for her to wear if I could.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Okay---did this really happen ? when you went in and saw her---what did you do? I would just go. I wouldn't stick around to help. She would be on her own. Really.

(And I don't think I would be leaving home, taking any trips out if I had a problem like that. )

She would need Depends or surgery,know what I mean? I mean, that is not a normal thing.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would mind my own business, but ask if she needed help. I am extremely empathetic to other people's needs. In situations like that I put myself in their shoes. That can, and possibly will happen to us one day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:09 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yeah, I would help her because I would want somebody to help me.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I would probably try to help by buying her some pants if I could. Even if you just went over to a sale rack or got some sweats or something. Poor woman. :(
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• How old was she? Was she in the stall, or just standing at the sink?

That's just horrible. How embarrassing for that poor woman. That's like my worst nightmare, having something happen like that to me. I would have went and bought her some underwear and pants. I would have told her so quickly, and ran and got them, sweats or something.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• And I don't think I would be leaving home, taking any trips out if I had a problem like that. )

She would need Depends or surgery,know what I mean? I mean, that is not a normal thing. "

Well, she could have just been really sick all of a sudden.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010