What do you think?

I am wanting to get my hair cut short..short short. Just want to try it and see. My profile picture is recent. And the link below is how i'd like it! The pic of the girl on the right hand side.

http://www.mtv.com/photos/mtvcom-exclusive-tegan-sara/1572370/2634653/photo.jhtml

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 11:02 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in my personal opinion you'd look pretty with a victoria beckham type hairstyle, if you want it short
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• *like*
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:08 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Love it !! The great thing is that if you find you don't like it , it will grow out. One thing, if you have any type of natural curl I would second guess this cut, otherwise fun and unique style. I am a Cosmetologist.... :-) Hugs
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 11:20 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• OOOO sweet! =) I am nervous but excited. I just can't find any others that I like. I do have some natural waves, but I usually straighten my hair anyway as it is.
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Comment by Mrs.Robey_4ever (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Though to add to that... the last time I had my hair to my shoulders my curls were gone. I think they come out more the longer my hair gets.
    Mrs.Robey_4ever

Comment by Mrs.Robey_4ever (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Its only hair and it will grow back. Go for it!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:10 PM on Aug. 31, 2010