How many kids do you have and...

what kind of car do you drive? Is it big enough, or would you like a bigger car?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• HAHAH I have 3 a 7, 5, and 18 month old 2 in car seats and my 7yr old not in anything bc it doesn't fit in the back seat I have a 97 ford contour that would be fine for 2 kids but not 3 and we want more SO we need something bigger...like a tour bus
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:12 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• durango, and i love it with three kids. it holds seven
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have one and we have a ford taurus and a explorer sport - not bigger just ones that run better...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we have a mini van and it fits our 4 children and all thier carseats lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• we hae 2 and both are in car seats. we have a hyundai, dodge ram, and pontiac. yes, they fit comfortably

3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:13 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• have a town & country caravan and 3 kids, they all fit good with their carseats/booster... we HAD a little dodge neon and had to trade it in and get soemthing bigger the month before my youngest was born or we definately wouldn't've fit!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:17 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• one DD .. and I have a Chrysler 300 .. It's fine for us, but I do want a small SUV kind of car instead.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 11:19 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have one child and one on the way, and I walk almost every where I go. I have a really nice eddie bauer double stroller, and I love to get my exercise. I am 22 and have never really wanted to drive.
    MOMMY_TO_TWO

Answer by MOMMY_TO_TWO at 11:25 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I have one little girl, and I do not drive. I walk or take public transportation.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:21 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I am expecting our fourth child and we usually have some foster kids as well. We have a Ford Excursion and we love it. The only thing I do not like is that it drinks a lot of gas. I would love to have something a little better on gas but the room in it is great.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010