almost 7 months. had the urge to poop while having sex. adult content

So me and my boyfriend were having sex missionary and the longer we went the stronger this pressure was building up in my butt hole. It felt like i had to take a dump. After a while it felt like poop was about to come out. We stopped and the feeling went away. This is the first time this had happened and the first time we tried missionary in a while. What could have caused this 'pressure' and is it normal?

alwaysthinking1

Asked by alwaysthinking1 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe you had to poop - maybe the pressure of the baby was just too much... goodluck and congrats
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Yeah I agree congratulations too
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• This didn't happen to me but I'm not surprised. There is so much going on in there that anything can hurt or you can feel like you have to pee or poop. We had to stop having sex when I was about midway through my pregnancies because just him being in there and the movement hurt me so bad I could not do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Completely normal! Laying on your back puts pressure on everything during pregnancy.. And maybe you actually need to go to the bathroom as well..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:52 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Its worth mentioning at your next appt. It was probably a braxton hicks, brought on by the sex.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• p.s. don't do missionary anymore lol he really shouldn't be putting that kind of pressure on your belly anyway....try spooning or doggy style
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2010