Anybody selling cookies for a fundraiser???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 11:23 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in

• They do cookie dough and bake sale here. I can't stand the cookie dough sale because my family is too far away and I have no way to store it until I can take it to them. If we sold cookies, it would actually be EASIER!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:13 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• yep, cookie dough for choir, hit us up with forms at registration for school,,lol,,Dd already sold $90 worth, and she isnt even back in school yet
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:27 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• not at the moment but i have done it. it goes pretty good if you sell it by the plate. usually half a dozen on one....are you doing it?
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Not here! I would feel so awkward selling those cookies that are overpriced. Girl Scout cookies or bake sale cookies are fine (I annually hunt out girl scouts), but the $15 tubs of cookie dough not so much.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 11:28 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I want girl scout cookies
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Non that I've seen around here.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yea and every other school too seems like. we will be selling girl scouts cookies after while too. yeah the cookie dough is pricey but folks buy them cause its for the school and they wanna help your kid win the prizes mines will get to ride in a limo so she's supper excited
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2010