Shh! Don't tell anybody.....

but I stashed a box of Ding Dongs in the picnic basket on the floor of the pantry.

Do you ever hide snacks or candy that you don't want to share with your family?

tiggermom803

Asked by tiggermom803 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• just remember where you put it....Last Easter I bought a bunch of candy on clearance and forgot about it...needed to use my spare crockpot...found all the Easter candy hidden inside.....actually I have to hide goodies because i have a 23 yr old w/ Asperger's who does not have self control so if she finds goodies they are gone!!! no matter the amount it is gone! so there are cookies and stuff hidden in places but i just forgot about that crockpot...lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:41 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lol i used to bc my sd would raid the kitchen when she came home from school shes a sweet freak!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 11:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• yes in the lima beans bag! or i play the short card and hide it wheremy family can't reach it. lol
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I can't hide anything. My husband always finds it lol. I once stashed a bag of mini snickers in the closet and he found them like 2 days later looking for his dress shoes. Dammit.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lol nope my kids are still small enough they can't get into the cabinets and hubby never moves anything out of the way when looking for something to eat and never sees it. So all I do is put them at the back of the shelf and they usually last a while because even I forget they're in there lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• mmm...I need some..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• I hide an occassional chocolate bar in my purse.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 11:40 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• Not really once in awhile I will buy something and hope that no one sees it but the only one who would is my husband.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:54 PM on Aug. 30, 2010

• lol, no, but it's a good idea
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:01 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I still do. My teenage son is a sweet freak. I've known him to eat 5 candy bars in one day. So, either I hide something I like or find something that they don't like. The first one is the easiest. He really likes Reese's.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2010