I'm almost 4wks. pregnant and just started getting a dull ache on left side of pelvis-has anyone else experienced this before? I'm worried bcause I know w/ectopics-the pain is usually on on side--but so far my hcg and progesterone levels are were they should be. Any answer or advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Does anyone know if it's normal to have pelvic pain only on one side in early pregnancy? I'm almost 4wks pregnant.

ginkim

Asked by ginkim at 10:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your ok hunny im 4 weeks to and i get that all the time. its because your growing on the inside. your uterus is stretching for when the baby gets bigger. im sure your fine but if you are scared then go to the doctors. but im sure your fine. your going to be experiencing alot of that for the next 9 months!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i had that with my son...they said it was a cyst from when the i conceived...and it was no big deal and within a few weeks it was gone
    honey_b4you

Answer by honey_b4you at 11:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i had that with this one as well now i have lots of pain on my left side but im 11 weeks and things are still fine
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You should be fine. I had that too. Sometimes on the left. Later on on the right. It is your uterus stretching. If you are concerned, talk to your doctor about it. It is probably your body adjusting and getting ready for your little bundle of cuddles!
    calli7147

Answer by calli7147 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• the only logical answer is call your dr.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008