breastfeeding...

i am breastfeeding my baby. my question is if i am not eating that much because of money issues is my baby getting what it needs? we have food i just let my kids eat most of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Health

• your baby will get what it needs, unfortunately that means it will draw that from you! protien from your muscles, calcium from your teeth and bones, etc.

If money is an issue, go get on WIC! please! I've been where you are and because of that just had most of my teeth pulled because they got so bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I agree with the 1st poster. The baby will get what it needs, but you will be DRAINED!!! I had a stomache thing, and kept breastfeeding so the baby would get some immunities, but I couldn't keep anything down, so while my son was fine, I was just wasting!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2008