26 weeks pregnant and moved to a diffrent city

I am 26 weeks pregnant and moved 500ish miles from where i lived before, I had to get a new doctor. My doctor requires all his patients to take a class on pregnancy its 3 hours long and ( is normally taken by woman in the 1st trimester) and is to teach me the dos and donts of pregnancy ....hmm it should be a fun time learning all the things I already know.

thefox

Asked by thefox at 12:11 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you might hear something you don't know.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I agree with Lovinangels, but also this class will give you a great idea of your Dr's philosophy.. If it is not a good match for you--find one that is! It is never too late to get a caregiver that is on the same page as you. Invaluable.
    mamatrip

Answer by mamatrip at 12:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• well I hope I learn something new ...I switched to an obgyn i was seeing a midwife and I have had alot of pregnancy issues so I will feel better about my delivery and safty of my baby
    thefox

Comment by thefox (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Maybe it will give you a chance to meet some other Moms in your area.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2010