what are my chances of being preggo and no symptoms a 6 days from my period??

tylersmom71605

Asked by tylersmom71605 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• first of all you dont always have pregnant feelings the minute you concive.You haven't had your period yet wait a while,,take a test

Answer by louise2 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am in the same exact boat! Waiting is the toughest thing ever! Well if you did it during your ovulation time hopefully you conceived and you will be pregnant I Hope you get what you want! Good luck
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I didn't experience any pregnancy symptoms until I was about 4 weeks. It is usually too soon right after conception. Believe me..don't rush the morning sickness!!! I understand though, I really wanted to feel like I was pregnant. I am in my 4th month now and it is amazing the things your body goes through. Best of luck!!!
    calli7147

Answer by calli7147 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• If you had unprotected sex in the previous 3 weeks I would say, Pretty High!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• usually pregnancy symptoms dont start until like the 3rd month. take a test and see it it the only way to tell at this stage if you are/ best of luck.
    nikki-blu

Answer by nikki-blu at 5:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2008