Is anyone eating royal jelly to help with fertility?

So I heard somewhere that royal jelly could help induce ovulation, improve egg quality and possibly help the little swimmer (when a man takes it) so I went out and bought some.
Last night I asked my husband to start taking it with me and he actually agreed (I was shocked)
Anywho, I can't get over how horrible it tastes! The hubby doesn't mind it what so ever, but... Ick! It smells bad and it tastes just how it smells. I tried mixing it with some peanut butter, but that didn't work. I was wondering if anyone else was taking it and if anyone knew of anyway to make this stuff taste better. I would mix it in my tea, but it's not allowed to be heated.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to cover this VERY strong, bitter, with a very slight sweet taste, please let me know asap!! I wasted what I tried to take last night, I had to throw it out or I would have tossed my cookies.
<3

inkedfirecracke

Asked by inkedfirecracke at 12:30 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• lol wtf
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Hmm, that sounds interesting and terrible. I hadn't heard of people actually eating it, but I do know some women who take in a capsule form to help with fertility. Good luck!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Never heard of this...sounds silly and ridiculous...no offense.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• This question is for the ladies that can actually answer and give some insight, not for the girls that think it's "ridiculous" or "silly". If you google "royal jelly, fertility" you might learn something.

After 5 1/2 years of ttc our 1st, we're willing to try anything. So, if you don't have actual advice, please keep your comments to yourself.
    inkedfirecracke

Comment by inkedfirecracke (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• i've also seen it in capsule form at health food stores... good luck
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Maybe you should get it in a pill form
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 3:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010