why am i having so many problems?

ok so i was woundering if any 1 else has ever had this problem and what u did...i have 2kids and have never had a problem getting pregnant but now after being off the depo shot for7 months i cant seem to get pregnant im back to having regular .s and still cant i need help on ideas to help ireally want another baby

tgandkgmommy

Asked by tgandkgmommy at 12:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I heard it can take up to a year for your fertility to come back after being on the shot.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:38 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• The best advice I can give you about getting pregnant is this- Take your Body Basil Temp and then chart using Taking Charge of your Fertility. You can download the software to your computer. It is wonderful. You not only put your temp and what time you took it but you also put any other symptoms you have. The software will tell you when to test and everything. It's wonderful. It helps you understand your body and know when the best time to get pregnant is.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• what hel[ed for me i just got off birth control 6 mnths- i started exercising regularly drinking plenty of water. i started taking geritol complete u can buy in any store. its a pill you will take once a day, its a vitamin that will help u get pregnant i didnt believe it until i tried it. a friend told me its basc. an old wives tale- i used it while exercising and eating better and of course knowing my most fertile days and proping myself up with a pillow after sex for about 30mins. so all the sperm would stay inside of me. it worked for me the first month of using it. u can buy it at any walgreens, eckard, rite-aid, and even walmart i do believe.. :) it has to be the geritol Complete though. :) let me know
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I've heard it can take anywhere from 1-2 years to become fertile again after being on the depo shot. You may be having regular periods, but that doesn't mean your ovulating. The shot shuts everything down, and it can take quite a while for your body to adjust and come back to normal. If you're really concerned about fertility, talk to your OB. He/She should have told you the side effects and what not of being on the shot. All you can really do at this point is just keep trying. It took me 7 months to conceive our 2nd baby (due in Nov.) after just being on the pill...the first time I wasn't on any sort of BC and got pg right away. BC really has an affect on your reproductive system and can make it a lot harder to conceive after you've been on it for a long period of time.
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 12:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My dr told me when I was ready to go off of depo, I needed to go on the pill first. She said it would help me get pregnant faster than just going off of depo. On average it takes a year going off of depo to get pregnant. With using the pill for 3 months, she said most of her patients were getting pregnant in 6 months total
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:28 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It took my cousin over a year to get pregnant after taking bc
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• well thanks so much everyone so far i have been trying the pillow thing ive heard from many people that works i guess ill find out on the 25th if i start or not i have a feeling this time it worked everyone please pray for me :)
    tgandkgmommy

Comment by tgandkgmommy (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Sep. 18, 2010