Pamper your own self or go to a spa?

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in

• self I know how I like and I'm so sensitive I wouldn't trust a spa or person to touch me...my hubby can't even get it right lol
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Spa, most definitely. My dh is so ticklish, I can't give him a massage. When I ask him to give me a back rub, his touch is so light, it was like I didn't get a massage at all. It leaves me very frustrated. I have only been to a spa twice. I love going. The music, lighting, the scent wafting through the air....all of it make for a wonderful experience.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• The only pampering that I've ever had was going to have a full pedicure done but I'm thinking of spending some money soon to go get a full body massage done at a local spa we have in town. I say go for the spa!
    livysmom04

Answer by livysmom04 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Spa! Only because I'm lucky enough to have $800 worth of massages covered under my health insurance every year.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh, definitely the spa. Yes, please! Can someone come watch my son so that I can do that? :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'd never pay for a spa, but I do get my services. I'm a budget shopper to the end.  I use a PTA at the local physical therapy/health club center for my massages, a nail place that has the best massaging chairs in the city, and get my facials from the cosmetology school.  I'm a hair stylist so one of my stylist friends take care of my hair.  And my husband waxes me.  I had to teach him, but he's gotten really good at it. Plus.... every week I have a different treat rather than blowing an entire pay check and one day at the spa that I won't be able to afford for another 6 months. 

karamille

Answer by karamille at 1:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Spa Day
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Spa
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:33 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• S-P-A!!!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Go to the Spa for sure!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:33 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

Next question in
Which is funnier?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
why am i having so many problems?