I think i have mole in my apartment !

i have the worst allergies symptoms everr !
i have stuffed, itchy, watery nose,
itchy watery eyes,
itchy mouth roof

The reason i don't know is because i also feel the same when im outdoors, Just not as bad as when im in the house!

i dont know if its just allergies or it could be mole, Im confused
i dont know what to do..
help i feel like ripping my eyes & nose off my face..

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Health

• Welcome to ragweed season! Miserable isn't it? Ask the doc for a script that will help. Wanting to scratch your eyes and throat out are common indicators of allergies. Perhaps an allergist and some shots to boost your immune system will help. It is a very very bad year for allergies. If you watch the weather the news always tells what the pollen count is. It has been high for weeks here. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if it is the same as outdoors with no relief it is probably allergies and not mold
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 12:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Allergies...
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Take some Zyrtec's...or some type of indoor/outdoor allergy pill. I'm sorry. Allergies can be really horrible..maybe they're things you can do in your house if you know what sets it off to prevent it..like I know when there's a lot of dust around me..my nose will itch eternally until the dust is taken care of to a point. Then I just make it a habit to keep my house pretty sanitized. It helps.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2010