Not sure weather im pregnant or not...

If i am pregnant im about 9 weeks...i had protected sex july 10th, we think the condom might have broke, i got my period 5 days later, but it was 2 days early & seemed normal. we took a hpt and both came out negative. the next month (aug 13th) i got my period an other 2 days early and it seemed normal. Im really un usually bloated and have been since a few days after having sex july 11th. also i spotted at some point which is why we took a test. is it possible that i could be pregnant? Normally i get my period the same day every single month.

Also is there any risks to the baby if i am & havent taken prenatal vitamins & such

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No and No.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• stop having sex, see your Gyn and get some better birth control going
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I doubt seriously you are pregnant, but go to the gyno and hve blood drawn if you want to be sure. If you are pregnant and haven't been taking vitamins, yes you can have some potential problems with baby. Mainly a lack of folic acid, which helps prevent spina bifida. Also your teeth and gums may suffer because they are robbed throughout pregnancy of calcium for baby. If you normally take a multivitamin everyday it may not be as bad.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:15 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• if you are stressed your period will be whacky, if you aren't eating right your period will be whacky, if you aren't drinking enough your period will be whacky....and why do you "think" the condom broke it either did or it didn't.....if you ate too many chips and didn't drink enough you will be bloated.....and if you are pregnant yes vitamins are good for you and baby but you won't die with out them....I have 3 exceptionally healthy kids and could barely remember to take the friggin vitamins and I knew the whole time every time I was pregnant. Go to your gyno and they will do a pee test in the office and they will tell you...if you take a test now and it still says negative you are prob not preg. you are too far along for it to be negative on any pee test.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 1:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Not pregnant. And like it or not cycles change with age and hormones. Mine used to be same day every month too and now it varies by four to five days.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't think you are pregnant.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• you are not likely pregnant. sometimes things change a little hormonally and disrupt your normal patterns in both cycle and side effects.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 2, 2010