Do you blog?

if so, post your link. :)

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 12:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://sati769leigh.livejournal.com/profile
    you have to click my user name to enter the blog
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:00 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No time or interest for it, never have. There's something about putting personal journals for all the world to see that rubs me the wrong way. I like my privacy and families' too much to do that.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No! But I have been meaning (since last night when I decided I was going to) set one up. I think it would help my husband not to get nagged at about my ranting thoughts, haha.
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 1:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I don't want to blog about my family's life. I'd like to write about my thoughts about life in general, the nature of people, how history is repeating, etc. I feel like those things are personal thoughts that can be improved upon and developed by input from others. Why not share a little?
    Kisses4Henry

Answer by Kisses4Henry at 1:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes, I blog. As for a link: If anyone is really interested they can visit my CM profile. The profile has a feed to my latest posting, so it can be read straight from the profile AND a link!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I did but I deleted it. I am planning to start up a new one after the baby is born. I used to feel like sharing family life was too much but I have become an avid reader of so many blogs and have learned so many things about life and etc. from other families. I have made some great friends by following journeys that families go through. I think as long as you use respect when commenting on blogs and remember that the poster isn't asking you to agree but instead is inviting you to share in their life then it is wonderful. I really enjoy reading blogs.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:13 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I seriously tried like hell to get one going for our family out of state... but I just can't do it.
    But I do Journal, for my own sanity. Daily. & I scrapbook. So there will be those heirlooms for my/our posterity. :)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I do, although I'm starting over, so the blog I use now only has one post. I'm wanting to reorganize and get my thoughts together more clearly than they were presented in my old blog. I was wanting to post once a week, but with my son having such a hard time adjusting to the move (refusing to nap and fighting sleep at night), I haven't got the time right now. As soon as he gets back on his schedule though, I'll be posting more.

Here's the link, though, for anyone who's interested : http://myhereticaluniversalistfaith.blogspot.com/
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 31, 2010