You have 48 hours, all to yourself. The only thing different in this situation is, its all about you. What do you do?

Ellie19

Asked by Ellie19 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wake up at my usual time (4am), but this time actually sip my coffee, read the newspaper. Then I would work out for the 2 hours like I would love to every day, instead of the 1 hour & 15 minutes I usually get. Then I would have a nice long bubble bath, complete with candles. When I am nice & prune like, I will drag myself out of the bath, & get ready for the day. I would go for a nice walk, stop by my favorite hole in the wall coffee shop, walk down by the beach. Then I would go to the spa & get pampered, the whole 9 yards- tanning, nails, hair, massage, all of it. Then I would come home, & watch all the shows that I would love to catch up on.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Finally use that Glen Ivy gift card that's been sitting in my lingerie drawer for too long, and spend one day at the spa. Then, off to my favorite pho restaurant for dinner. Perhaps a movie if something good is playing. And that's just the first 24 hours. Not sure about the next 24; I have to think about it.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Sleep, go shopping for clothes and a new purse and watch tons of Grey's Anatomy.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Spa day,read,sleep,bake,go for long walk on the beach,window shop in the ritzy towns
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:48 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Take a hot bath, make myself a nice dinner, go out for icecream, watch TV shows in the dvr without being interrupted, then sleep in the middle of the bed as long as I want to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010