If your SO gave you $500.00 & said it was for YOU only, what would you get?

If your SO told you that you couldnt get anything for them or the kids, it has to be something just for yourself.. What would you buy?

..I would buy an acoustic guitar, & have a friend come teach me to play.. I would get my hair permed, lol, because Ive been wanting to for so long, and havent done it yet. & I would buy a few appliances for my kitchen, because I love cooking and they have soo many nice appliances that would def. come in handy!

How about you ladies, what would you get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Buy myself a keyboard, get a spiral perm and nice cut and find a good bakery for some tasty treats.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:01 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would have a spa day! A whole freaking day! That or a whole weekend getaway to a fancy spa resort!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• a couple cheap pieces of clothing, a new diaper bag, and blow the rest on a tattoo. x)
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Shoes, shoes, & more shoes. !!! Take myself to lunch. Books.
    or some more laser hair removal. ;)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Clothes for me and books. That's always been what I've used my fun money for.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 1:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Clothes, a new harcut and purse. Maybe a day where someone watched my kids and cleaned my house while I was waited on hand and foot and massaged.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:21 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would save it for your trip to FL this year.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh, and if I still had some $$ left, I would get my nails & toe nails done, lol. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I would get some kitchen stuff, beause I love to bake and cook also. I would get some more clothes, because Im freezing in these short sleeve shirts I brought, and a haircut.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 6:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'd buy some new audiobooks to listen to while I work, I would buy a pair of winter boots and maybe a new winter coat. I would also put some heavy duty windscreen wipers on my van as the ones it came with are crappy. If there is any money left I would put some on my starbucks card and the rest in the bank.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2010