I LOST MY CELL PHONE!! :(

not a question..just REALLLLLLY pissed!!!!! im pretty sure i left it at the park when i took my daughter there this afternoon..and i JUST realized it was gone!!! (ive been at work, so i thought i left it at home...but i just got home and its not here!!!!) :( ohhhhhh i feel so lost with out it!!

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 1:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok, you gotta call your service provider NOW and have the account suspended, else someone who finds the phone can charge a bunch of stuff!!!!!!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:11 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My husband and I found a really expensive phone at the park once. We looked in the contacts and called "Mom" and she had the person call us so we could return it. Maybe that will happen to you?
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 1:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I lost my cell phone once and my husbands cousin called once and literally talked with the guy at the dump (where we lost it and ran it over). The guy in the dump called everyone on our cell phone trying to find us to beg us to take back the phone before she calls again! LOL! I never laughed so hard.
    Momma_Halo

Answer by Momma_Halo at 2:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Couldn't help you
    lisa5642

Answer by lisa5642 at 6:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010