The Muslims are Coming!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBZ5v7VK1U&feature=player_embedded#!

momentofpeace

Asked by momentofpeace at 2:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Its not the language that bothers me, its the attitude.

And even if he wants Sharia courts in America, it would only apply to Muslims. Muslims have never forced non-Muslims to live according to their ways. That goes against the teaching of Islam and any that have know that. That's the whole point of "no compulsion in faith". I find it so funny how the Muslims actually allowed people to retain their religious identity and autonomy throughout history, while Christians forced conversions, committed genocide, exiled people, destroyed places of worship, on and on and on (and I'm Christian so I'm not bashing), yet people want to choose to believe that the exception is the rule just because its all they educate themselves about in regard to what's happening today. These extremists do NOT reveal the true face of Islam, and the xenophobia that's associated with Islam is absolutely disgusting.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT8s1a1E4nk

" Sharia Law, is basically the fulfillment of 5 fundamental human rights. The right to life, the right to freedom of religion, the right to family, the right to property, and the right to what is called in Muslim Law mental well being. You unpack the concepts and ideas this way, you will see this is why I call America a Sharia compliant state" Imam Rauf

America will NEVER be Sharia compliant because Sharia is religious government laws and what do you liberal hippies keep saying? Oh thats right separation of church and state. Can't have it both ways. Liberals love Gays! Sharia Law KILLS them... need I remind you of the two poor teenage boys HUNG in Iran for being GAY!

I would love nothing MORE than to see all religions rebuild their churches, temples, and mosques. But If it were Manson building a church, Elias Abuelazam building a temple, I'll tell them to kiss my ass too.

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It will stay a choice..but I do wonder about the poor muslim women who have had their heads sliced off by their deranged husbands..did they choose that? hmmm

Mich huh? Wonder if would be Dearborn?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:59 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• tnmomofive, they won't get it until they are about to executed or their family is murdered by a terrorist. Then they will want my husband and others like him to spill his blood.  You people amaze me with your stupidity. How many of you actually know someone that ESCAPED an Islamic controlled country?  How many of you have actually bothered to research the problems some European countries are having because of Sharia Law?  Fools.

Have a look at the recent escapades of this oh so peaceful religion.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• http://www.wcl.american.edu/hrbrief/10/1nigeria.cfm

and sweet. was the beating by "christian" women sanctioned by our gov't? I didn't think so.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:57 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• No bandgeek521, YOU don't get it. Just because you don't want the radicals to represent the faith doesn't mean they don't. Islam is represented by the loudest voice. The loudest voice is currently on a murderous rampage across the globe. You can't deny it and you can't hide from it.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• The vast majority of Christian men have long since stepped into THIS century..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Crissy Shariah law is already practised here in America. I would think you would already know this.

Yes, we see it on the headlines now and then when a Muslim father kills his daughter for being non compliant.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:53 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I actually take the time to understand Islam and what it teaches. Just because they're the loudest doesn't mean they represent what Islam really stands for. Just like the WBC doesn't represent all Christians. Sure, they get the most attention, but they don't make up the majority of Muslims, especially since they distort the faith so badly.

I understand just fine, thank you.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Band Imam Rauf the quote I posted is about him wanting Sharia courts in America. If you read his book you would know that. And there is a "bad word" filter can't handle adult language turn it on.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 31, 2010