What was your first Anniversary like? And how can have a great one? need answers ASAP.... Please

Today is my wedding aniversary, not a big deal just another day, right? Well, to me its a special day. I feel like i should be doing something than nothing at all. But the problem is We have no money, no car. So how can i have a great Anniversary without all that? Any ideas? Please Help!!!!

tylersbaby85

Asked by tylersbaby85 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!! :) Sure its a big deal! I would just make the most of the day.. Its a beautiful day here where I'm at.. Go for a walk. Cook a special dinner w/ candles.. Maybe a bubble bath for 2 later on after dinner.. ?? Just a few ideas.. I hope you have a great day!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Well, my first anniversary was suppose to be romantic, but, let me tell you, it ended that way but didn't start that way. My husband and I were riding and were at stop light. ANd he was just talking talking talking and wouldn't shutup. The woman in front of us moved and he kept talking, then she stopped and he didn't, and he hit her right in the rear. Well, I don't let hjm drive on our anniversaries anymore. Make it what you can afford. something you can remember, but, not like me.Best of all, have fun.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• the only other problem is we live with my grandmother and her husband and his randkids(my little cousins) how can i make the best of it if everyone is around?
    tylersbaby85

Answer by tylersbaby85 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• how can i make the best of it if everyone is around?

I would just tell everyone that you wanted to be alone for the day.. Plain and simple. Lock youselves in your room.. IDK..?? I wish lots of luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My boyfriend had to work on our first anniversary >.< We went to a very fancy wine and steakhouse =3 It ended up costing $130 for the both of us, but it was so worth it. The waiter treated us like we were the most important people in the world to him, it was so awesome xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Awww, you can do it! Make up a game to surprise your husband with! Do you have olive oil and a painter's tarp? We're talkin' hours of nakey fun! How about serving whatever you're having for dinner on your nice dishes, especially if they were wedding presents. Light some candles and make it romantic!

Whatever you do, don't do what I did on my first anniversary. That was go into labor. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I totally understand the lack of money thing! Ask a grandparent to take the kids over night, if that isn't an option, then put the kids to bed as early as possible, fix a dinner that you know he loves, set the table with a nice table cloth and candles, have a romantic dinner together and limit the conversation to only things concerning the two of you, no children talk. Let the evening progress as it will....ending in the bedroom in each other's arms.

Happy Anniversary!!!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008