is daddy the bad guy? adult content

i hate to even think it nor do i even want to ask.....

but my son has been acting strange recently. he is only with my husband and i and i know i am not the one hurting him in any way. my son has been having weird behavior like pinching his nipples, playing with his butthole, and he screams when him and daddy lay down to read books. tonight he was screaming then ran out of the room to me holding himslf arms crossed saying "daddy no, oww" and shivering. i asked my husband what happened he first said he didnt know then he said he held him down 'cause he wouldnt go to sleep....turned into a huge fight 'cause i told him he didnt need to take it that far. i feel like something might be wrong but i dont want to accuse him of something like this! what do i do? my son is 2 and a half

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Omg, you need to ask your son whats going on, can he tell you? Dont let this go on if you really think your husband is abusing your child, then you need to protect your child, thats what you are there for. Please do the right thing here. Call the doctor and have him checked if you have to, dont put your child in that situation. You need to talk to your child when your husband isnt home and get to the bottom of it, explain appropriate and inappropriate touching and let him know that if anybody EVER hurts him, NO MATTER WHO IT IS, then he can come to you.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yeah you have to be your child's voice. You job is to put him first always. Don't try and protect dh. You know how many mothers have done that and their children are seriously messed up for life?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• This sounds all to disturbing to me, please dont be naive about this. Go with your gut on this one, you can never be careful about things like this.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Dont let your husband put him to bed or possibly even be alone with him until you figure out whats really going on here. Just tell your husband you'd rather put him to bed that way he doesnt scream the whole time... GL and I hope you figure out whats going on.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010