Cut On finger :(

I was just cutting my 2 month olds nails and he pushed his finger right into the clipper and I got the tip of his finger... It's bleeding and I have no clue what to put on it. HELP!!!! :(

fireundertheice

Asked by fireundertheice at 2:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Been there, done that. I bet you feel like crawling in a hole lol. Put an itty bitty bandaid on the finger. Cut it if you have to and put a sock or mitten over it so baby doesn't mess with it.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh and NO ALCOHOL. It will burn.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yep a hole sounds nice right about now... Thanks :s
    fireundertheice

Comment by fireundertheice (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Wash it with some water and a little soap (little or it will burn) and then put on neosporin and a bandaid. Do this a few times a day, the washing and neosporin.
    Hartbrayka

Answer by Hartbrayka at 3:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Awwww *hugs* I've done this before and it made me cry! I think I cried more than she did! Hubby had to calm me down and help bandaid her finder. lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:07 PM on Aug. 31, 2010