Its almost Halloween!!! what can i do?

I have a 7 month old babygirl. Well, it will be her first Halloween. I wanna take her trick or treating, but have no money to buy a costume. How can i dress her up this year?

tylersbaby85

Asked by tylersbaby85 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• just buy or if you have any..orange shirt and greenor black pants then get some green ribbon and curl it put it on top of her head and say shes a pumpkin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Wal-Mart sells Halloween onesies! They're actually not that expensive ... I don't remember the exact price. The one I fell in love with was an orange onesie with a pumpkin face. Maybe that, plus a little orange or black triangle on her nose? That's so what I want to to with my baby next year. Good luck!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 11:31 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Ok, really? You are going to take a 7 month old trick or treating? Why, so you can get candy? Sorry, but that is ridiculous. Go buy a bag of chocolate, put her in an orange tee and black pants and plan again for next year, when she is actually able to walk.
    Anonymous

• Like someone else said, Target has cute onesies for like $3 I think.
    You could also look at places like Goodwill for something used...
    Or you could make...
    A piggy: Pink PJ's or outfit, a little hat with paper or fabric ears tacked on... maybe a tail?
    Clown: Mix and match bright colored clothes and maybe a little face paint
    Spider: Black outfit, 4 pairs of socks, stuffed, attach to shirt...
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008