gettin ur figure back

I bounce back pretty quickly after my pregnancies (I've had 4 now) my sisters and friends say I look like a teenager! Well I guess I do, but I also get negativity is it cos they're jealous? I don't even workout or anything! Just natural birth and breastfeed as long as possible. So is it my fault I have good genetics? They're flabby, how do I tell them nicely that its not my fault???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I HATE YOU!!!! Nahh just kidding!! Good for you is all I can say. I was like that after my first child but this one is tough now. I can't eat whatever I want anymore and it kills me. I grew up eating whatever I wanted and never gained a pound. Now I am still struggling for the last twenty pounds. I want to exercise but find I am just so exhausted now. My youngest is 18 months now. I gained like 85 lbs with my last one. So it's been a struggle. It's different for everyone and that is what u should say. We are all different.
    MamiSanford

Answer by MamiSanford at 10:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Tell 'em its cuz you chase 4 freaking kids around!!!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• LOL I have had the same issues. I have a friend who is jealous because she has never had a kid and looks like she has. My answers to her were probably not in the nice category but I was sick of it :) I told her to get off her butt and do something about it herself. One of my tricks was green tea (pill form and just drinking it) but seriously, how can she get mad at me for her weight when she literally sits on her butt all day long, hardly leaving her bedroom.
    Anonymous

• anyonymous, can you tell me more about green tea?
    Anonymous

• Tell them they should have breastfed. haha. Breastfeeding is the ultimate, safe thing to do to lose weight.
    Anonymous