I have really bad morning sickness...I've tried everything any sugestions on how to get rid of morning noon and night sickness?

Its all day everyday. I can't stop it and the meds my obgyn has put me on don't help. She said to try some old home cures and natural stuff but I don't know any HELP please I can't take this much longer.

kariannhutson

Asked by kariannhutson at 3:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My friend smelled lemon juice frequently through the day and she said it actually helped! She read it would help in some herbal remedy book! Hope u feel better!
    kendradonn

Answer by kendradonn at 3:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Me too. Thanks I'll have to try that.
    kariannhutson

Comment by kariannhutson (original poster) at 3:30 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I have a natural remedy that really helped me. Cut up fresh watermelon into a bowl and pour fresh UNSWEETENED pinapple juice over it. Just make some up, keep it in the fridge and drink it throughout the day. I even took it to work with me. Just make sure that yhe pinapple juice is unsweetened.
    moms4keeps

Answer by moms4keeps at 3:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I was exactly like you in the beginning and I was put on Zofran RX. It is used for cancer patients for severe nausea and also for pregnancy. My doctor also suggested eating protein every meal and snack, e.i., cheese w/toast or crackers, yogurt, chicken, etc. Drink lots of water too. Nausea is a sign of dehydration.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:43 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Zofran and Phenergan are the only things that gave me any relief. Phenergan works better, but makes u very tired. I never found a natural remedy that helped me, but they're all worth a try.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• papaya enzyme!!! its chewable like tums but doesnt hurt you or your baby!!! ask your doctor!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 4:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• and its totally natural!!!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 4:09 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• sorry, I meant to say watermelon and pineapple juice
    moms4keeps

Answer by moms4keeps at 4:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• mine was horrible. 4 months of it. i would make sure to never have a fully empty tummy if possible. crackers always on hand. before sitting up in the morning i would eat a cracker still laying down. then slowly get up. keep hydrated too.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:26 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Zofran was the only thing that stopped the puking for me... however it didn't take away the nausea. Don't worry, you won't have morning sickness forever! baby will be here eventually!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:35 AM on Aug. 31, 2010