My iud has been out for 5 months and Im still not prego...

kendradonn

Asked by kendradonn at 3:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me over 8 months after getting my IUD removed to get pregnant. It seemed like it took at least six for my cycle to normalize. Patience :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• From what I understand, you are suppossed to have the IUD in for 8 months to a year and then taken out for you to have a 80% chance to get pregnant. I would get the IUD put back in and wait. Then take it out after then and Im almost positive you will get pregnant. Good Luck!
    AngelEyva

Answer by AngelEyva at 6:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• And even a healthy couple can take up to a year and a half to conceive. It's not going to be instantaneous.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• It may take time to get pregnant. That's just what happens with any form of bc. It's a hit or miss, you can get preggo immediately or it can take a while.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• well,i t might just take some time for u.the less u think about it.and do your regular routines.u will probably be pregnant.i hope for the best of luck.take care
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• You have to get back to a regular period first. From there, it could take up to a year to get pregnant. It's hard, but have patience!
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 11:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I heard it can take up to a year after stopping any kind of birth control. Don't give up, you'll conceive soon enough.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Thanks all!
    kendradonn

Comment by kendradonn (original poster) at 4:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010