Misscarage Awareness

take a moment of silence for the mothers of the children, and for the children that didnt make it into the world.

take a moment of silence to remember not the pain, or loss but the love that you have for her/him and knowing that you will meet them again one day, when you can carry out your hopes,and all of your dreams with her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• For anyone that didn't know, Wednesday, Oct 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day.

for more info, http://www.october15th.com/
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 11:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Miscarriage ****
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I did not know that about the 15th. Thanks! We've had 2 miscarriages.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 7:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• re the PP:

I didn't either, until someone asked me if I was sure I wanted to have my baby that day (we are scheduled)...but I think its kind of fitting, our first pregnancy was a stillbirth at 26 weeks and we also had a miscarriage between this pregnancy and our daughter...
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 8:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Oh thalassa I'm so sorry for your loss. Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your new little one. I'm sure it will be a day of great joy! :-) I will be thinking about you that day.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 9:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• *hugs*

thanks!

I'm going to see if the hubby can sneak in a candle (since I work there, I hope I don't set off the fire alarms...I'm sure that would be bad)!

thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 9:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Thank you for posting this. I lost 7 babies over 6 pregnancies. I remember every one.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:15 AM on Oct. 12, 2008