Is it possible to start breastfeeding your baby if you havent for about two months??

I never breastfed my first baby, and I only breastfed my second for the first month after i had her and she is 3 months now. I really wish I would've done it longer now. Can I start again? I feel like i still have a little bit of milk.

bbymommabRitt

Asked by bbymommabRitt at 5:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:10 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Damn, you beat me to it!!! LOL

Yes, Braden has just provided you with a lot of useful info. :)

It's hard work, but well worth it!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• get help from your local la leche league too for support.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my boss and his wife adopted 2 kids and she breast fed. everyone has given you lots of good info. do your rersearch and dedicate yourself to it and you should be fine
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• it's possible, but it's going to be some work. Well worth the effort though I think. Good Luck!!
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:03 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Good luck. I hope you find all the information you need and are able to do it. My son is 7 months and he is on mostly formula for months because of lots of BFing issues. We are really trying to kick the formula and nurse more, so I fee your pain! I nursed my dd for over 2 years.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 3:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010