Is it possible to start breastfeeding your baby if you havent for about two months??

I never breastfed my first baby, and I only breastfed my second for the first month after i had her and she is 3 months now. I really wish I would've done it longer now. Can I start again? I feel like i still have a little bit of milk.

Asked by bbymommabRitt at 5:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:10 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Damn, you beat me to it!!! LOL

Yes, Braden has just provided you with a lot of useful info. :)

It's hard work, but well worth it!

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:07 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• get help from your local la leche league too for support.

Answer by amileegirl at 9:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my boss and his wife adopted 2 kids and she breast fed. everyone has given you lots of good info. do your rersearch and dedicate yourself to it and you should be fine

Answer by CLewis1226 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• it's possible, but it's going to be some work. Well worth the effort though I think. Good Luck!!

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:03 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Good luck. I hope you find all the information you need and are able to do it. My son is 7 months and he is on mostly formula for months because of lots of BFing issues. We are really trying to kick the formula and nurse more, so I fee your pain! I nursed my dd for over 2 years.

Answer by Arkaidy at 3:05 PM on Aug. 31, 2010