Does anyone believe in...

Astral projection?

I heard about it where people believe they are able to send their spirit off to another place while their body goes into some sort of rest.

MaryWolfe

Asked by MaryWolfe at 6:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do believe in it. I have quite a few "healer" friends, that claim they do this quite a bit. I do believe it's entirely possible.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:39 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Well I think it's possiable, there are many times while worshiping I go off to "another place" while my body stays behind, it's kinda like dreaming for me, yet I'm awake enough that i hear everything around me but I tune it out.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 6:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yeah...no. I don't buy into ghosts, aliens, Mayan prophecies, psychics, people who turn into panthers or the theory of Atlantis either.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:51 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• So you think that our planet is the only one with life? Wow arragant aren't ya.
    Anyway I would say its possible.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:54 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• ive heard of and known people who said they've done it but idk if i actually believe in it
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 7:02 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I beleive that it can be done.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 7:13 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• cute&curvy....sounds like you're falling into meditation while you are praying.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I believe is possible and I wish I could do it
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:50 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes, I did it accidentally once. I was in a very boring class and felt myself literally leave my body and I could look down at it. I freaked out, who wouldn't, and went back to normal. So I have no idea HOW to do it, only that it is possible.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:32 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

I had this happen once also- but I was laying down and then somehow, I was sort of floating above myself -me looking at me - it's a strange feeling...no idea how or why it happened but I KNOW it did so...yes I belive it can be done ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010