I'M UPDATING MY PROFILE PAGE AND CAN'T FIND A PLACE TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE FONT FOR MY INFORMATION THAT I HAVE ADDED,

anexhorter

Asked by anexhorter at 6:58 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• on the left upper hand corner slide your cursor over where it says "Home", scroll down to select "Colors and Styles". Roll from there.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'VE DONE THAT AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING BUT I CAN'T FIND A PLACE TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF MY FONT FOR THE STUFF I HAVE ADDED . IT MUST BE WHITE BECAUSE THE NEW BACKGROUND ID LIGHT COLORED.
    I ONLY SEE OPTIONS FOR THE BOXES BUT THIS IS NOT IN A BOX
    anexhorter

Comment by anexhorter (original poster) at 7:12 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Are you on the page that has "customize settings" on the left side of the page?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:16 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Um... one more thing... Not sure if you're aware, or just aggravated but ALL CAPS is considered YELLING. :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:17 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I JUST DISCOVERED THAT YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR FONT COLORS WITHIN YOUR PAGE FOR THOSE THINGS WHICH YOU HAVE ADDED.... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    anexhorter

Comment by anexhorter (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• "Box Content" font color and link color are what you want to choose for the stuff you have written.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'M NOT YELLING. I HAVE HAD A STROKE AND CAN ONLY TYPE WITH ONE HAND. SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU.
    anexhorter

Comment by anexhorter (original poster) at 7:29 AM on Aug. 31, 2010