Am i the only one?

during both of my pregnancy's the only person that i want to be up under is my mom? AM i the only one?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 7:36 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES!! i just had my first baby 6 weeks ago and from the moment i found out i was expecting i just wanted my Mommy! happy or sad...didnt matter....im a mommas girl! and i told everyone when i was in labor that i REFUSED to have a baby until my Mom was there! and she was, her on one side and my sis on the other...they worked just as hard as i did and i couldnt have done it without them. then when she was born my Mom stayed with me for two weeks but if it was up to me she would still be here!! i cried like a little girl when she left...and she lives 10 min away!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I wanted my DH with me. Love my Mom but no I didn't need her there during things.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:44 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Nope, when I had my little boy, the only person in this world that I cared if they were there was my Mom. Lol, they were prepping me for my c-section, and I told them they better not even think about rolling me out of the prep room until I saw my Momma!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:57 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• my mom and i aren't close. she lived out of state.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 8:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My Mom was not allowed in w/ my son, but my sister was a nurse & they let her come in, in uniform. Then she waas deceased with my last 2. BUT, my girls wanted me in when they had their babies, except for the 1 C section. It, was a beautiful sight to see the birth of a baby. AND I didn't have to have any of the pain to boot, but sure felt bad for my babies!!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Nope, never felt that way.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I really want my hubby with me, but having mom there was nice too. Especially since my dh is the KING of passing out because of blood, needles, etc. lol

The first time I wasn't going to have her up there but then when I went premature and all this crap started happening 100 mph I wanted my mommy dammit. Of course a lot of that was so my poor dh was not alone if they life flighted me to Mercy which was the plan until the blizzard really kicked in...

Anywho Dh liked having her there so much that he told me I had to bring her up again this time. She was thrilled to cut the cord too so whatever makes everyone the most relaxed so they don't stress me is good. :)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:40 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My mom and I are close, but the only person I wanted in delivery was DH.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• My mom and I have always been close, I was extremely upset she missed the birth of my third child. She stepped out to get a soda from the vending machine and missed it. I was heartbroken. So was she. She was there for the first two. I don't want to move an hour and a half away from her in the next two weeks but we are, it's better for us. I love my Mom and I don't know where I'd be without her.
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 2:46 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• NO- i didn't feel that way b/c i am not close at all with my Mom but, i hope my daughter will feel that way- She is a Momma's Girl all the Way!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010