Stop dumping your answers in this section....

It makes us here trying to get credits think we have already answered our BA's and by pass them. This also goes for those who answer BA's with someone name other than your own.

Asked by older at 7:55 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • raquel I laughed out loud when anon said be grown!!!! Who used the anon button? NUFF said UGH!!! Bumped ya :) I ignore anons all together.....not all are mean and rude.... I just like to own my words :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I agree with you in the not dumping real questions here lol but I don't mind so much if someone else answers a Best Answer that was meant for someone else. Maybe when someone dumps a real question we can re categorize it instead lol to somewhere else. Maybe that's what we should do for old questions as well!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:57 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I posted about this in the phi beta mama group. Please go add your thoughts there so the cms can figure things out.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:27 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I will lovin!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I did that once before- I thought I was answering unanswered questions that had been around for a long time. Turns out they had just been posted. I felt like such an idiot.

But I also think that it's okay to dump your answers if the person that the question was meant for has already answered and/or if it's general post or a vote up post.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:48 PM on Aug. 31, 2010