Ready for Sept. to begin????

I am looking forward to it. I really enjoy fall and we are traveling to visit family at the end of the month. How about you?

minasmama6

Asked by minasmama6 at 8:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• August is my busiest month! Plus my birth month and We just made 30 years of marriage on the 30th! I miss how August flew by my being ill. Soon I'll start 6-7 weeks of Daily radiation. I don't want that! Michael starts kindergarten. I'll miss him. I hate Frost and losing all of my flowers.. I hate soon DH will run out of UEC & we'll have zero income! Unless we get some Luck and Jobs here. Healing for me Etc.. I'm not ready for the cold!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:25 PM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes!! Ready for some cooler weather, football every Friday, And mums in the yard. I just love some brightly colored mums!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:05 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Ready or not, here it comes. I think I've had enough of the 100 + heat. I'm looking forward to fall, the leaves will be changing to beautiful colors and hopefully we can take our usual fall drive and look at them.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:06 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I'm just waiting for Fall, beautiful weather and nature colors.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Oh, the past 3 days with mornings in the 70's have been glorious. I am presently sitting on my patio, enjoying coffee and sunshine without the baking heat... later today will be another story entirely, but I'll take what I can get!
    We live in coastal SC, so it stays warm almost year round.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:08 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I love September. It's my birthday and the apple orchards open!!! School starts and the leaves change!! It's my favorite time of year!!!

falling_leavesschool bus

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Happy Birthday to you Cindy18!
    minasmama6

Comment by minasmama6 (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Normally I would say yes.... I love the fall, its my second favorite season... (Love spring the most) The cooler weather sometimes sets in. ( I live in NC, so really the cooler weather isn't really cooler by much) But with Sept. Starts my little guys first day of school. =/ Tomorrow. Hes really excited. Me on the other hand, Im worried... really worried. Ive been a stay at home mom, hes never been to day care, pre-school, (they told me it was pointless because hed be too bored.. I didn't need to worry about it.) So Of course Im going through the omg he is he going to be safe in this school, & a million other things... but ready for not, Hes going tomorrow....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:37 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• I hope he has a great yr. lilmoosemom. I'm from N.C.. too and love the fall weather there with the apples and leaves and pumpkins. I bet you will enjoy seeing him come in every day after having learned or made something new to show you from school! It's still hard letting them go for the first time.
    minasmama6

Comment by minasmama6 (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Aug. 31, 2010

• Yes. I love september.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:52 AM on Aug. 31, 2010